Sunday 18 May 2008

Funny hats

Lacklustre Lawyer, in a bid to do anything but revision, has found a new way of amusing himself. Its called taking the piss out of women with silly hats. It all began when Lacklustre Lawyer couldn't stop laughing after hearing one particular description of Camilla Parker Bowles in, I believe it was, this hat:



I believe it was this particular hat that Amanda Patelle of the Daily Mail remarked that it looked like 'a pigeon had crash landed on her head'

Further research suggests that there may be a predisposition to wearing terrible 'hats' in the family. This is of her daughter:



'Like she got her head stuck in an old tree', perhaps? Is it just me, or did young Parker Bowles actually expect that hat to go with her outfit?

Of recent times though, the hat that has made me giggle the most is this one:



Can you even call these hats any more?

5 comments:

Android said...

Men and fashion... :)

Those hats do look a bit ridiculous. There was also a photo of someone being 'attacked by butterflies' in the daily mail :)

Anonymous said...

As someone who simply ADORES hats, I cannot find fault with the actual Hats themselves - just the old bags wearing them.....!

Poppy said...

I believe these are not hats but "flirts" or something bizzare like that... which I'm sure will fascinate you no end...

;-)

LL

Lacklustre Lawyer said...

Android,

I appreciate fashion, Android. I suppose this is just outside my expectations.

Law Minx,

Well, the second picture isn't of an 'old bag' - its the daughter of an 'old bag' and its the worse of the lot!

Legal Lass,

Welcome to my world. For the time being at least, I am fascinated by the small things - anything, in fact, but revision.

I haven't come across the term "flirts" before but it sounds about right :)

Michael said...

What is it with Sarah J-P. Whenever I see a picture of her, it makes me feel slightly ill!