Friday 4 April 2008

Tort Law anthem

Revision has progressed steadily thus far this week. I am finding it quite difficult to concentrate on revision when my dissertation deadline is so soon. My attention has also been diverted by a YouTube clip on Tort Law that was recently brought to my attention. Its absolutely hilarious and so I thought I would share it with my blawg-readers.
The actual clip starts at about 1min 20secs if you want to skip right to it as there are a lot of acknowledgments at the beginning. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

... Glad to hear the revision is progressing along nicely.
I've tried to watch the You Tub Vid, but can't get it to load - I dunno, perhaps my PC is Senile.....!

Lacklustre Lawyer said...

Hi Minx,

Hmmm, I did have some problems but it is loading now.

Here's the YouTube link anyway:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0zecaMPyrI

Most amusing!

Anonymous said...

Just managed to watch it all of a piece right here( thanks for the linkage,though)- very funny!
Only trouble is, bieng the sad individual, that I am ,I couldn't help but wonder about the apparent absence of forseeability and remoteness - I think I'll just go and lie down in a dark room, for a bit.......

Android said...

The only thing I noticed was that they have some really cool mock courtroom in the US :D